Here you find information concerning visa and residence permits for non EU citizens respectively. Please check first whether this information is relevant for you regarding access to the country and residence.
- Students who are nationals of European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland do not need VISA to enter Lithuania or Czech Republic.
- If you hold any other nationality you will be subject to immigration control in Lithuania and Czech Republic and may need a visa. As Regional development and Governance is jointly delivered programme you need to ensure that you possess access for both countries, Lithuania and Czech Republic.
Students from non EU countries can enter Lithuania when holding one of the following documents:
- Schengen visa or residence permit/visa issued by another Schengen state (visa/TRP allows one to stay for the period indicated in the visa-TRP but not exceeding three months in any six-month period);
- National multi-entry visa (visa permits student to stay in Lithuania for up to 12 months);
- Temporary residence permit (TRP allows one to reside in the country for the entire period of studies, but has to be replaced annually).
More informaiton about visa you can find here.
Other useful links:
Students from non EU countries, who want to enter Czech Republic, can get information about visa application procedure at the Czech embassies or consulates in their home countries or they can consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. If you need VISA, ask at the Czech Embassy/Consulate in your home country about procedure; remember than you might need the forms from Pardubice University and Visa applications should be submitted to the Embassy at least 60 days before the planned date of departure. It is not possible to apply for the visa in the Czech Republic.
For more information, please contact Programme coordinators: